Sonic Electronix

well if they can take wut they say they can take u would need an amp that does 3k rms @ 1 ohm. which will be expensive.

however i doubt that they can really take wut they say they can.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

those r the ones i found. lol same site and everything

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I would look for a 2000 watt 1 ohm stable mono amp.

Just to be on the safe side.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

those r the ones i found. lol same site and everything

LOL

Terryswork001.png

Yup, those are the subs. Will I need any batts or a bigger alt if I get a 2000 watt mono amp?

Ya man unfortunetly you will.

Its unfortunet becuase it starts to get expensive after you have gone past 1500 watts and up.

minimum 150 amp alt, 2 deep cycle batteries.

Everything power related needs to be 1/0 guage wire going to your amps and used for the Big 3.

Once you croosover the 1500 watt thresh hold it starts to get expensive.

Sorry man but thats the nature of the big car audio beast.

Terryswork001.png

But you are still better off with a 2000 watt class D mono amp than you would be with an 1800 watt class A/B amp.

On your electrical system.

Terryswork001.png

Well I just found out I have to put a motor in this monster so the system is gonna be held off for a little while. But when I do have the money, I'm just gonna go with 2 15's in a bandpass box powered by a crunch 1500 watt mono block amp.

06 Taurass SE

1 PPI Pro104

MTX TC 4001D Amp

1.5 CU. at 34 hz

After Christmas...

2 PPI Pro104's

Audiopipe 1500D

3.4 CU. at 35 hz

Well I just found out I have to put a motor in this monster so the system is gonna be held off for a little while. But when I do have the money, I'm just gonna go with 2 15's in a bandpass box powered by a crunch 1500 watt mono block amp.

That sounds like a good plan.

Don't feel bad my truck is broke down at the moment,Exlpore is trying to catch on fire, and I can't use my grandparents saturn wagon for work.

So I'm SOL too.LOL

Terryswork001.png