I really like how the xd feels.....which many people have told me is very important when looking at handguns......i'm probably leaning more towards the springfield right now.....not sure if i like the 4 or 5in barrel version more

Sound Mekanix - Dan

Team Fi

Team Kinetik

Team Sundown

Ascendant Audio

Sound Mekanix SPL Design Team

i like the springfield 1911 models personally. ive shot both, and i was more accurate and the springfield felt better to me, but i did like the glock because of the concealed carry aspect. both can be concealed but the glock 30 i was shooting was better for it. that XD looks like a nice cc gun though. depends on your application and what feel best for you.

If I was getting a 1911, it would be springfield all the way.

If we are talking about what my life depends on, hands down Glock.

Glock has been the chosen firearm of our City, County and State police here in Colorado for many hears. If Glock is dependable enough for these guys to rely on...then I know I too can rely on it too. When I carry, it's not about which one looks better, its about which one is going to go bang when I pull the trigger.

My G19 has many of thousands of rounds through it and I've never had a failure in it that wasn't my fault (running cheap ammo).

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

^^^ just what i was thinking....took a look at a Glock 22 for the first time today.....sweet pistol.....light, very good overall balance ....was also reading up on some of the tests they've done on glocks.... like freezing them, thawing them .....still shoot , burrying them in the sand...still shoot not that i'd ever put the pistol through conditions like that, but its nice to know its not likely to fail, even after 1,000's of rounds

Sound Mekanix - Dan

Team Fi

Team Kinetik

Team Sundown

Ascendant Audio

Sound Mekanix SPL Design Team

Posted Image

Posted Image

Glock 23 .40cal

over 5k rounds fired and never a jam/misfire

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived