I ain't tellin.... :shifty:

I may "leak" a lil here and there...but not all of it, at least not til it's bought.

ill take it you decided on a truck over a balt?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Oh well, I only got paid for one days work so far. They told me my last 2 weeks would be on todays check...nope. Like I said though, oh well. I talked to the owner today and he's gonna move me to patrol for a few days to get trained on it, then move me back out here and just use me for patrols when they need someone to cover a shift. All overtime for me  ;D . I already have 96 hours coming up on this pay period, 16 hrs of overtime, plus 16 hrs of holiday pay. Anyone wanna move up here and work with me??? LoL.....(what happened to the smiley with $$ for eyes???)

Oh well, I only got paid for one days work so far. They told me my last 2 weeks would be on todays check...nope. Like I said though, oh well. I talked to the owner today and he's gonna move me to patrol for a few days to get trained on it, then move me back out here and just use me for patrols when they need someone to cover a shift. All overtime for me  ;D . I already have 96 hours coming up on this pay period, 16 hrs of overtime, plus 16 hrs of holiday pay. Anyone wanna move up here and work with me??? LoL.....(what happened to the smiley with $$ for eyes???)

:greedy: that one? ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg