Well he doesn't have to go, the world can always use more ditch diggers.

i make good money right now at my current job, and am NO ditch digger. i graduated from high school, and am about to start college VERY soon. its sad you think like you do.

and godsmack, just because i dont wanna be in the military doesnt make me a pussy. maybe you enjoy being yelled at and getting screamed at by drill sargents, thats not for me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Well he doesn't have to go, the world can always use more ditch diggers.

Whats that supposed to mean? I make more now than I ever did in the navy. I feel betrayed by my own country. They lie so much and nobody says shit. Dont badmouth him for reconsidering what hes gonna do with his life and how much of a % he wants to increase his risk of death factor. If you havent been, you'll never know.

i make good money right now at my current job, and am NO ditch digger. i graduated from high school, and am about to start college VERY soon. its sad you think like you do.

and godsmack, just because i dont wanna be in the military doesnt make me a pussy. maybe you enjoy being yelled at and getting screamed at by drill sargents, thats not for me.

no bacaking out of contracts do tho... <_<

its whatever probably best... dont need someone with no respect serving in one of the greatest armed forces this world has.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

its whatever probably best... dont need someone with no respect serving in one of the greatest armed forces this world has.

If we're so great.. why are we losing? Can you say for sure we won anything? Have you been? Do you know how low morale is in our armed forces? Ever saw a mother crying at a burial at sea cause he son got killed in a work related accident..? What makes you so high and mighty anyways? You got 20 years in the marines or something?

yea, i agree, it is a great battle machine, but at what cost roscoe. someones life??. i imagine you have kids, so what if your son joined at 18 years old and got blown up by a I.E.D. How would you feel about that??? because of the greed of one man, your son or even your daughter is no more, you'll never see him again except in pictures and videos etc.

its not that im scared or anything like that, ive just had a change of heart about the military, and the government we live under.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

If we're so great.. why are we losing? Can you say for sure we won anything? Have you been? Do you know how low morale is in our armed forces? Ever saw a mother crying at a burial at sea cause he son got killed in a work related accident..? What makes you so high and mighty anyways? You got 20 years in the marines or something?

my point exactly.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

JUst because moral is low doesnt mean its not the greatest armed forces in the world. Yes I have but not that I care to discuss with anyone not important to me. I have 16yrs of combined government service under my belt thank you very much.

yea, i agree, it is a great battle machine, but at what cost roscoe. someones life??. i imagine you have kids, so what if your son joined at 18 years old and got blown up by a I.E.D. How would you feel about that??? because of the greed of one man, your son or even your daughter is no more, you'll never see him again except in pictures and videos etc.

its not that im scared or anything like that, ive just had a change of heart about the military, and the government we live under.

If my son wanted to do that that would be his decision not mine and I would support him 100% and probably tell him the same damn thing if he backed out. I could care less weather or not you serve its the morality fact that you made a commitment and are trying to back out of it. Says something about your character and I dont care for it at all.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

If you're a mail man that doesnt count =]

I'm teasing.. Government service isnt deployment.

Ive had more than my share of deployments and still am actively deployable, thats all I have to say about this subject. No Im not a mailman lol

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Ive had more than my share of deployments and still am actively deployable, thats all I have to say about this subject. No Im not a mailman lol

I figured you werent the mail man.. if so you'd be the hardest hitting mail man in the world. I'm trying to find a title like that for myself..

Archived