Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

yes I am SSG and will never back down at deployment if called upon again. It would be an honor to serve with you again. kiddo ;)

I could not agree more Uncle Roscoe LOL

I can see if u can go with us on my next tour if ya want LOL

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

I could not agree more Uncle Roscoe LOL

I can see if u can go with us on my next tour if ya want LOL

Like I said if called I answer! HOOAH!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Actually its only if he got paid. If no way was issued for drills he can still leave. and the program is called DEP Delayed Entry Program

I think that if he drilled he would get paid. What person do you know will not wanna get paid for drilling? I know what the program is called. Number 1 E-6 recruiter for NRD Montgomery in 2001-2002 my first year out. Been doing the military active duty thing for over 13 years. 6 years and some change to go and the day I step out my retirement checks come.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Posted

I think that if he drilled he would get paid. What person do you know will not wanna get paid for drilling? I know what the program is called. Number 1 E-6 recruiter for NRD Montgomery in 2001-2002 my first year out. Been doing the military active duty thing for over 13 years. 6 years and some change to go and the day I step out my retirement checks come.

I went to drills and activities for 6 months in the dep and never got paid http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif naw makes no difference to me it was good learning b4 I got to McClellan!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Roscoe you in Bama? Or are you just heading there for McClellan? I know for the Navy reserve the first drill you get paid. Now as far as DEP for active duty goes.....NAW you don't get paid!!! Back in the day DEP counted for time in as far as pay purposes (ie. you did 10 months in DEP but has 1 year on active duty then you would get paid as if you had 1 yr 10 months in) but they caught hold of that and cut that shit short real quick!!!

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Posted

I went to drills and activities for 6 months in the dep and never got paid http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif naw makes no difference to me it was good learning b4 I got to McClellan!

I did it for 3 mths before hand.........didn't get a dime, but learned ALOT. AND I was with a drill sergeant school unit. They kinda liked having me there........gave the prospects a chance to try their skills out.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

and one other thing...........dude ur GUARD

Its not a bad thing to have a job ready and waiting if u lose work and can't find shit for awhile.

I mean fuck.............

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

yes I am SSG and will never back down at deployment if called upon again. It would be an honor to serve with you again. kiddo ;)

Some individuals just dont understand the feeling of serving our great country. I am not downing anyone who doesnt serve in the military.

Just saying if you sign up finish the contract. If you havent sworn in at meps yet you can get out. And I hope you do because if you dont want to be in now you will probably just bitch your way out during training. So save some E-6 or E-7 some headache and get out now. Let the real men join, and stay in.

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

Posted

Roscoe you in Bama? Or are you just heading there for McClellan?

no man this was back in 92 when I went for M.P. school long b4 it got moved to lenardwood sp?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

So save some E-6 or E-7 some headache and get out now.

Exactly. I'm having so major issues right now with an E-2 and an E-4. The damn E-2 got to spend a weekend in Virginia Beach jail for fighting. It was so bad the judge wanted to give her 5 years for the shit.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...