thinkin about buying a chopper. I have some friends with pitbulls,ironhorse,and thunder cycles. but they break down ALL the time. does anyone know if this is normal?and do you have any friends that have em, what kind? thanks....

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

something I can ride. I sold my r1 with 32000 miles on it. I love to ride and go places on my bike. thats what I cant figure out ---if they abuse or dont take care of the bike the way you should. bourgets in miami has a really cool siler bike that I like. percision cycle works I think.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

something I can ride. I sold my r1 with 32000 miles on it. I love to ride and go places on my bike. thats what I cant figure out ---if they abuse or dont take care of the bike the way you should. bourgets in miami has a really cool siler bike that I like. percision cycle works I think.

I have to say it must be abuse Roy my friend his has never let him down and he rides it all the time Bourgets are nice bikes Lake Cumberland Marine has a few forsale also that are Bourgets

yeah billy lanes shop is in melborne. we partied with him 3 yrs ago at bike week.(I think I should have died after that) but Im just lookin right now. so Im keeping all options open.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

I was talking about borgets motorcycles but they have "other bikes" in their show room.

I have the skills but between running a co., wife, other toys,and interests I dont want to build one.I know that sounds shitty but thats the way it is.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg