maademperor Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 dont waste the dogs energy, just put a hot one in 'em I say Quote
Aaron813 Posted June 30, 2008 Report Posted June 30, 2008 dont waste the dogs energy, just put a hot one in 'em I say Quote
Chode69 Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 holy shit bro...glad you and your girl are ok.... HE would have been shot. when you shot up did it hit the ceiling? or were you outside Quote NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Pitbullx Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 shoulda put his ass in the dirt.... dead men tell no tales Quote Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
MickyMcD Posted July 2, 2008 Author Report Posted July 2, 2008 Chode, the fucker jumped about 6 feet in the air. Worst thing was he had already gotten the door open before I got him out, and if I wasn't there and it was just Alice..... And she wonders why I get worried when she is out alone, walking home after work at 2 in the morning through the beckstreets and stuff like that. And yes, if I was more awake, lets just say the only thing I'd be going to jail for is murder. Cheers, Mick Quote Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.