Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't see any of the good ones.

A.K.A. My Posts. :P

Im having issues installing them god damn forum is pissing me off.

zip those all up for me and send them to me via email please. 80

[email protected]

Posted

Iam so :yahoo: about this friday

I will be :drinks: with some friends

acting all :diablo: with the fireworks

I will be :clapping: while watching the fireworks

I will get get even more :crazy: after even MORE :drinks:

I will look like :lazy: but before that, I will be acting all :aggressive::fool:8P

and when I wake up the next day I will be :shok: about the stuff I did the night before when Iam told by my :friends:

And that is how my fridy will goo

haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

hey that came out all right

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Iam so :yahoo: about this friday

I will be :drinks: with some friends

acting all :diablo: with the fireworks

I will be :clapping: while watching the fireworks

I will get get even more :crazy: after even MORE :drinks:

I will look like :lazy: but before that, I will be acting all :aggressive::fool:8P

and when I wake up the next day I will be :shok: about the stuff I did the night before when Iam told by my :friends:

And that is how my fridy will goo

haha

:lol:

Oh wait, we don't have that anymore, I don't think.

*Test Post*

Posted

Iam so :yahoo: about this friday

I will be :drinks: with some friends

acting all :diablo: with the fireworks

I will be :clapping: while watching the fireworks

I will get get even more :crazy: after even MORE :drinks:

I will look like :lazy: but before that, I will be acting all :aggressive::fool:8P

and when I wake up the next day I will be :shok: about the stuff I did the night before when Iam told by my :friends:

And that is how my fridy will goo

haha

LMFAO, thats great lol lol

Posted

LMFAO, thats great lol lol

Yeahhh I can be a fun drunk

I start off happy

get wild

then agressive

then do the dumb sht

then pass out

then Iam told the next day about how dumb I was

hehe

to bad I barely drink anymore

I get like that like once a year now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...