all rite i need your guys help heres the story

im goin to my friends house to pick him up and his cousin is out with this girl she looks reall sexy and i get out and say whats up man you ready to go he's like yea.

and then that girl says hey i kno you im like me shes like yea she says my name and im like ya thats me she said im justina remember me im like omg! we were like in love with eachother

in like the 4th and 5th grade lol! but yeah she had moved to florida 7 years ago and she was up here visiting her cousin who was my friend. what are the odds of seeing my first love lol on her first trip

up here so last week we hung out every damn day and ya kno i kinda grew on her a lil bit and then ya kno stuff happend and we did stuff and lets just say i kinda fell in love again idk how but she left 2 days ago

keep in mind shes in new port richey florida and im in fort wayne indiana long distances away but i cant stop fucking thinking about this girl and its pissing me off what should i do and she has a bf wtf he got my number calling up saying whyd u do my girlfriend and shit talking stuff and i didnt kno she had one. i feel bad about it but shes the one that wanted it idk i just feel i needed to talk about this ish. and every damn like slow song i think about her i swear imma go nuts if i dnt get her out my head what should i do?

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

IMO, her bf should have been talking to her not you. Honestly if you can't trust your "significant other" to the point you have to threaten other people not to "do stuff" with them, you have a problem.

true true i just cant get the damn girl out my head and yeah i told him talk to your girl not me im like 1400 miles away from you

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png

true true i just cant get the damn girl out my head and yeah i told him talk to your girl not me im like 1400 miles away from you

2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's

2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's

4 kinetik 2000's

Infinity mids and high's

Mb Quart DSC480

Dc Power Alt

MLA

2001 Buick regal GS

001-2.jpg

quake.jpg

317524973.png