Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

from another one of rusty's post. to give you idea, it might not be accurate.

18" basket 31.54

18" gasket 5.40

2 terminals 3.72

18" re-cone kit 104.99

Total is 145.65 per sub

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

  • 1 year later...
Posted
Pm'ed :D

I have an old RE XXX 18 that was reconed with FI parts that I now need to see if I can recone with DC parts. Who can I contact or send pics to too see if this can be done? Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...