Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

Damn Jerome, you have been doin some serious work. Looking really good for sure. I give you props for working out in this cold ass weather, especially up near Philly, I know how cold that shit is.

yea..its about 30 degrees during the day and about 20 at night. Thats when i can really get some work done..lol its coming along better then what i expected but i prolly could had did better..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

i watched the vids, those highs sound horrible i dont know if its the camera or those harsh super tweets but jesus my ears are still bleeding. Id rewrap the wall myself and take the time to actually sand the port even if it is hand sand.

the A- pillars look like crap imo, the doors are ok i guess, that tweet makes the whole aesthetics look wrong, but if you like it who cares about my opinion

i watched the vids, those highs sound horrible i dont know if its the camera or those harsh super tweets but jesus my ears are still bleeding. Id rewrap the wall myself and take the time to actually sand the port even if it is hand sand.

the A- pillars look like crap imo, the doors are ok i guess, that tweet makes the whole aesthetics look wrong, but if you like it who cares about my opinion

yea it was my camera take a listen to my newest vid i made...

im lazy..ill prolly get around to that

yup thats what really matter at the end of the day..and it was my first time doing any of this stuff..i know with more builds and "projects" i get better and better...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Archived