Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

did you get a second alt for the 16v?

Team Sundown Audio- Doug Fabio

Team Powermaster

2001 tahoe

3 DC power alts( mike singer modded to 18v)

4 Xs power d1600s

2 Sundown audio 3500s ( soon to be 2 ns-1s)

6 sundown sa-15s with alum coils

20 cubes 5-6 inch aeros

154.9 @49hz TL(old score)

i watched the vids, those highs sound horrible i dont know if its the camera or those harsh super tweets but jesus my ears are still bleeding. Id rewrap the wall myself and take the time to actually sand the port even if it is hand sand.

the A- pillars look like crap imo, the doors are ok i guess, that tweet makes the whole aesthetics look wrong, but if you like it who cares about my opinion

what an azz whole...

So you charged the batts off of a charger I'm hoping?

no i have 1 alt charging at 17.9v+

all the 16v post are connected. all the 12v post are connected along with the 12v battery. the alt goes directly to the 16v bank in the rear then the power comes back off the 12v post to the front battery. the 12v side stays around 13.6-13.8v while the 16v side is 17.9v +

PS my mids and highs amps are on the 12v side and the sub amps are on the 16v side.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

no i have 1 alt charging at 17.9v+

all the 16v post are connected. all the 12v post are connected along with the 12v battery. the alt goes directly to the 16v bank in the rear then the power comes back off the 12v post to the front battery. the 12v side stays around 13.6-13.8v while the 16v side is 17.9v +

PS my mids and highs amps are on the 12v side and the sub amps are on the 16v side.

talking about confusing the shit out of me. . .i didnt think that was possible lol

Archived