Sonic Electronix

Straight from ALPINE

Well last night I got to play with redbarons integra and I'm pretty damn impressed the new btl was tight like it was brand new and redbaron was baby'n them well cause those are his babies

I had to take the bass knob from him and really turn them up very loud and still plays lows well

I tired my hardest to get them subs broke in damn near full tilt 20hz to 30hz sweeps for 5 mins the subs did break in alil and redbaron said it started to sound even better but damn the speaker is still tight as fawk

I say 152 burb and with the right song 151 bass race

Oh and droping to 11 .8 volts ftl more POWER constant 13 volts will make that car really come alive

Great work David now if we can get redbaron to really push his stuff it will be better

thanks ALpine,

yeah he Deffinitly Needs MO POWA, the car is only gonna get louder, aint no way those things are fully broke in yet, I unlike Christian, Beat the living DAYLIGHTS out of those fuckin subz for a week straight, still stiff as a board.