I might just have meade....

He wouldn't...that's the point we were making....He's all talk.

:W:

Ok man....that's like the 8th or 9th single smiley post I've seen you make in the last 2 days. That shit is annoying as hell. Grow up and stop worrying about your post count.....that's all that single smiley response is good for anyways. If you have an intelligent reply...please, by all means post it up here. If not....just go about your way to the next topic. I've seen others say this is annoying, so just stop already before someone starts deleting your BS posts and you have a meltdown cause your post count is cut in half.

Have a nice night...................

He wouldn't...that's the point we were making....He's all talk.

:W:

Ok man....that's like the 8th or 9th single smiley post I've seen you make in the last 2 days. That shit is annoying as hell. Grow up and stop worrying about your post count.....that's all that single smiley response is good for anyways. If you have an intelligent reply...please, by all means post it up here. If not....just go about your way to the next topic. I've seen others say this is annoying, so just stop already before someone starts deleting your BS posts and you have a meltdown cause your post count is cut in half.

Have a nice night...................

x2. ive noticed.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I know it might be annoying. shz I do it to sometimes but usally just so I don't have to type "x2"

He's  an ROE kid btw I expected it honestly...

any of them i see that are blatently just a pot just to post are deleted so post all you want

Archived