4 Kicker L7 15s 4000wrms Moving Sum Air

im tuned to 29hz and still hit 152.8 @ 35hz(peak tone) so that anit shit 149.3 @ 29hz so whats up

i hardly dout ur 15 is gonna compare to my 900 sq in of cone area. thanks for watching my vid

hey bro why dont you get rid of that hk802sx and get 2 audio pipe ap3001d's?? there's under 400 shipped each! and you'll move more air..lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=NOWQGpOGBkc

my 1 15 moving same amount of air at 1500 watts, so whats up

Yo that ain't how we roll at this forum. Don't go around thinking your mister big shot because some people on here can and will shut you down real quick. How about respecting the fact that his system is likely a good bit louder than yours.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Yo that ain't how we roll at this forum. Don't go around thinking your mister big shot because some people on here can and will shut you down real quick. How about respecting the fact that his system is likely a good bit louder than yours.

x2. his system is clearly insane, dogging it saying your ride ( which is completely different ) is louder is retarded. Please show me all the specs of it being louder, start listing. Otherwise, don't post at all.

Italy is loud and his system is more than impressive.

Edited by 1LoudCelica