ok, here you go. I have no clue what the cubic feet of the enclosure was, but I agree with the small enclosure, bigger vent. I saw a crx with a cute little vented enclosure with one 8 inch l7 on 1500 watts positioned in the drivers side, rear corner of the vehicle and did a 150.something. Seriously!!!!!! For raw spl, small enclosure, bit vent will do wonders. I will try and get measurements on 8/2 here in kcks at the next comp. But he did a 150+ with an 8"l7 on 1500 watts in a tiny vented enclosure. Saw it with my own eyes man.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i'm running 2 10 not just one i have a stock alt 65amps stock batt with 2 red tops and 2 1/2 fard caps on 1/0 ga wire no fuse and it's in a 94 eclispe meca has put me in m2 class because i have no back seat

i'm running 2 10 not just one i have a stock alt 65amps stock batt with 2 red tops and 2 1/2 fard caps on 1/0 ga wire no fuse and it's in a 94 eclispe meca has put me in m2 class because i have no back seat

ADD FUSE!!!!!! NO FUSE, NO GOOD!!!!!! Do you like to watch cars on fire? I like to, but not mine. Save your car's life and put a fuse as close to the battery 's as possibe. After the front one, and right before the second one. Then when coming off of the second one, put a fuse as close to the battery as possibe going to the amps. And the guy running the 1 8inch l7 did not have a back seat either. Just was saying to do some research for pure spl because bigger is not necessarily better for all out spl.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Start by tuning way higher.

Burping at 45hz is way low. Should be up around 60+ ideally.

If he is doing MECA then I can almost guarantee that 60 hz would not be a good frequency. Nearly everyone that meters at the headrest is peaking below 50 hz.

1992 GMC Sonoma

2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ

I wonder about the small box big port theory.

Any of you guys seen pics of the Ford Ranger extended cab Kicker was playing with to make 2 8 inch L7s do 150db.

The box took up the whole extended cab area and the port was damn big too.

Can't find a link though.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png