Sundown Audio

Autotek mm 4000.1 or ?

Ace

i will be running an RE MT 18.  I am looking for an amp that puts out a real 4000 wrms.  Anyone have any input on this amp or any ideas for other amps? Also ik this is off topic but if anyone can help me out with designing a box with a removable port for this sub id like to chat. Thanks all replys are welcomed

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

there are a few good amps out there that put out a true 4kw.

I know a few people that really like that autotek so you have a few options

AB VFL 400.1

RF T40001bd

Fusion 4kw

Memphis 4kw

and more you just need to pick one that in your price range.

If It was my money and I could afford it  RF T40001bd did you see the specs on Meade's  4700 rms on one of em is just  :o

I cant comment on the MT box design without more knowledge of what vehicle its going and what kind of system it will be Daily Driver or Pure SPL

my price range is 900 dollars as of now i have found an autotek for around 550.  But i have 900 to spend and on the box i want it to have an changeable port so that i can have daily and then change the port for comps.  I will hopefully be competeing in street 3 in meca and street c in db drag(i think).  I drive a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Larado.  :) i am not lookin for a box design quite yet as i have some things to clear up first(recone and such) just lookin for a person to do it eventually. thanks a ton guys

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

• 4 weeks later...

Can't speak for the other amps, but I can for the Autotek.. GREAT AMP! ;) it will give you what you ask for, Just have the power it asks for!

Relatively speaking, these amps are supposed to not be that power-hungry though, right?

kowboy, what do you classify as power hungry?  I do comps, so I have 2 kinetik 2400's going to each amp. :D

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio