Team Bassick Alpine's Bassrace Build!

Your wish is my command got it all up and going pics when I get home I pounded the hell out of it for 1 min it was crazy loud then an amp caught fire not a lil fire ether burned the shit out of my finger trying to put it out yaya

Might have only 2 amps going at 1.6 ohms the weekend ghey

:sorry::sorry::sorry::fool: that shit was loud as hell and still has more left in it speakers werent even moving much.(but with that type of box i dont know if they are suppost to move much??)it was cool being the first one to stick my head in her box when she got devirginized:D cant wait to hear it at full volume.
smdsig2.jpg

ok the box and subs DONE for now lets move to the back

Posted Image

first the batts

Posted Image

my copper bars wont be here in time even later cause they have not even shiped yet even tho they said same day shipping that was a week ago lol not a good week for me put you gotta push threw

Posted Image

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

got it all wired up played all was good ok so then we set the alts at 17.4 volts was going easy since nothing was adjusted and we were just seeing if it would even be loud turned up to about half way was pounding like jmsonma said put the deck down (was in the back of the burban) to stick my head in i wanted to hear it hella bad as soon as i set the deck down snap crackle pop amp was ON FIRE still playing lol turned it off took a min to get the fire out and i am left with this

Posted Image

3 amps are still ok tho could of been worse ima test stetsoms customer sevice tho i need this back asap

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived