Official 99vic Feedback

yeah it might be 99% good but it dont mean your always going to stay that way!

im not saying you screwed me yet, im just saying i still havnt recieved my stuff or my money! even though you said the stuff u ordered was comming in today!

1. is the afternoon and i still have nothing in my paypal.

2. u said the parts are coming in today.

3. didnt you pm'd me saying you picked up the stuff from a shop that had it?!

4. and u charged me for the gas u so called had to drive to get the parts? hhhmmmmmm

5. from $360 im getting $144... i want proof of all u deducted to get it that low!

another thing!

im not saying is you, but who ever it is, needs to stop messing with my account (and writing shit im not) and i know you got connections on here like that!

why am i going to screw someone over a deck? i would of did it for something worth a lot more lol

answers

1. your right i have not sent the cash because you were being an ass and i wasnt finished charging you for everything i could. like i told you i can be an ass to. and im not sure the deck works. its stuck on east coast maps it wont change to west

2. yes the parts are here today i have to go get them when i get time.

3. no i didnt, i said i bought them

4.again you wanted to be an asshole i will too

5.like i said i have the receipt. i went to the 1st place i saw, and paid what i had to. could i have looked around and got it way less YES, but your being an ass i will too.

and if i got hook ups on here..

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

yeah it might be 99% good but it dont mean your always going to stay that way!

im not saying you screwed me yet, im just saying i still havnt recieved my stuff or my money! even though you said the stuff u ordered was comming in today!

1. is the afternoon and i still have nothing in my paypal.

2. u said the parts are coming in today.

3. didnt you pm'd me saying you picked up the stuff from a shop that had it?!

4. and u charged me for the gas u so called had to drive to get the parts? hhhmmmmmm

5. from $360 im getting $144... i want proof of all u deducted to get it that low!

another thing!

im not saying is you, but who ever it is, needs to stop messing with my account (and writing shit im not) and i know you got connections on here like that!

why am i going to screw someone over a deck? i would of did it for something worth a lot more lol

answers

1. your right i have not sent the cash because you were being an ass and i wasnt finished charging you for everything i could. like i told you i can be an ass to. and im not sure the deck works. its stuck on east coast maps it wont change to west

2. yes the parts are here today i have to go get them when i get time.

3. no i didnt, i said i bought them

4.again you wanted to be an asshole i will too

5.like i said i have the receipt. i went to the 1st place i saw, and paid what i had to. could i have looked around and got it way less YES, but your being an ass i will too.

edit: and if i have hookups.. WHY THE HELL WAS I BANNED FOR TALKING SHIT? i have no hookups on here. half the mods and admin dont even like me lol

/Rant

• 2 weeks later...

so the deal was made around april, he recieved my unit on april 28th or so, its may 18th and i still havnt recieved the money he promised or my other 2 decks????? :good:8)

i guess ill keep wating, i mean, his feed back is good :nea: right..... :lol: hhmm

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

wait a minute.. so you can play the wait game with me! but when i do it to you its all bad? i waited weeks to get a tracking from you. did i cry? no. like i told you when i see my deck is 100% working ill ship your shit and money. i got the stuff last monday the 10th. so technically its only been 9 days.not the 20 your making it seem sorry im in no hurry to test it. just like you weren't in a hurry when you were 2+ weeks late on shipping mine.

it sucks when the game is switched on your ass dont it?kiss%20smiley.gif

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

ha ha....

and damn bro all i took was about 4 days to ship, you took wayyyyyy more time than that!

atleast when i took my time, i gave you updates through pm's, i dont even hear from you or anything so what am i to think, i would understand if you atleast let me know whats going on.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 2 weeks later...

just on update.

my last post on this was the 18th of may, its the 28th today and the deal was made april 14th, and im still waiting on my 2 units to be shipped out along with the money 99vic owes me!!! whats going on, i have no idea... ill let the people of SMD decide...

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

are you fuckin serious!!!!!!!! i told your bitch ass i would transfer the cash as soon as my new account is linked to my paypal.. remember when i gave you the option to send my shit you said you had. and i would give you the full amount. then you said u must of left it at your old house.. again another lie. its funny how you can go months! without making my stuff right. but i wait a few days and your crying like a bitch. get over it punk! your acting like we havent been talking but here are the pms to show it fag! the last time we talked was on the 26th. im still waiting for the vids to upload btw :bull:

bitchnigga1.jpg

bitchnigga2.jpg

bitchnigga3.jpg

bitchnigga4.jpg

bitchnigga5.jpg

bitchnigga6.jpg

OH and you still need to get me an address to ship this junk to. if you claim you have moved why are you having me ship it to the same address?!!?!?! not going to work son, i need a new one. i dont want to ship it to a place where you cant get it. thats the reason you cant send the remote and antenna. why would i ship to the same address?

/Rant

your dumb for real, ur either getting dumber or you already are!

yeah i did move and i cant simply find the stuff as i told you before. dont know why u need it now cause u used my money to buy what you needed for the unit. i already gave you my address like twice, and another thing, thats my parents house, all my shit goes over there stupid! and yeah we been talking, i never said we wern't but it dont take about 3 weeks to get your new account linked to paypal, shoot it took me about a day in a half to link my account! so if thats holding u up from sending the money, whats holding you up from shipping my units?

just let me know whats going on cus i been waiting since april for my stuff and its bout to be june?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

ok, so im getting a little mad cause i havnt recieve anything from 99vic for a long time and he's been noticing. so i get a pm from 99vic saying that he's going to take his sweet time to send my 2 units and the money he owes me since april, just because im getting upset and i guess he dont like it! he also keeps telling me that he always gets the last laugh over things!

wait a minute, isnt this the guy that has good feed back....? hhhmmmmm i mean he did get banned already so maybe everything is coming together now!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

a4dc6-Super_cool_story_bro.jpg

/Rant