Mudrunner Fiberglass Body........needs A Little Repair Work

This is Flippin Good Time..

Pro Modified Mud racer for the South Dakota Mud Racers circuit

Owned and operated by Brian and Mike Feistner of Woonsocket South Dakota

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

we went back home for the 4th of july...and they had a hell of a show...i made some Vids which ill post up later....but this one belongs to some friends from back home...Saturday my friend mike was driving this one ,,,and the throttle stuck...with about 300 yards to the highway...from the end of the pit....so mike hit the kill and cranked the wheel....we believe he rolled her 3 or 4 times....but there was so much dust ,,,it was impossible to really tell

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

fuk yeah timmay did you go? I loves me a mud run!!! :hi:

I know you do Brotha.... :aggressive: i figured youd enjoy this one...

I ran into them saturday at the car show...and we discussed the wreckage to the fiberglass body....I told em i could fix her up.....so sunday i brought the body home with me...told em 400.....but after washing all the damn mudd off of it i seen just how much work im up against.....called mike today and told him...500 and this bish will be better than new...

hes getting a Hell of a deal.....

So............much like Darrens Dash build....I have to get this done as fast as i can.....because he still has alot of races this season......

some of the breakage....these are the 3 main braces at the back of the body.these tie the inner and outer layer of the body together....(well they used to)

Posted Image

Posted Image

the outside braces have the rear mounts for the body attached to them

Posted Image

Many Many Tears in the body

Posted Image

the brace and body mount on the lefthand side were ripped clean out.....the blue line indicates .......where the piece im holding.....should be attached... :pardon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

some of the many areas to be repaired

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived