Spl Max Drop Out/there Maybe Hope; But I'm Not Outta The Woods Yet!

Well most people know I blew up my truck I've been tryin to throw systems 2gether to stay in but without a soild system with some time on it all that's been happin is me getting my ass handed to me and with my new build gas prices and not havin a car with a system I can't go on

Sorry to my team ill make what shows I can to fill brackets and block but I can't make em all

With that good luck to all I'm rooting for b slaps yo mama do it playa's

Edited by roscoe1129

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

x2

he's refering to his build taking a long time. i mean nothing happens overnight alpine. it will come together. i know how it is losing a ride you compete with. you just gotta pull it together, and dont give up. thanks to my team for the support.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

all i'm hearing is excuses, homie. getting your ass handed to you is no reason to step down. This isn't GTA....can't reload the game if it isn't perfect.

you've always had cars that you can use at shows. now it's just being able to accept things the way they are until the next build is playable......handle those losses and keep playing with what you have access too.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

all i'm hearing is excuses, homie. getting your ass handed to you is no reason to step down. This isn't GTA....can't reload the game if it isn't perfect.

you've always had cars that you can use at shows. now it's just being able to accept things the way they are until the next build is playable......handle those losses and keep playing with what you have access too.

x2 throwing a system together is the easy part. making it bass raceable is a little bit harder. trust me alpine can bassrace anything.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Lol you gonna pay for all the wood wire and gas to make it to the shows don't forget to mention I can only build on the weekends and when are the shows??? On weekends takin vaulble time away from me! I don't mind getting my ass handed to me makes me wanna do better I blew my wad on this new build u just don't have the time and MONEY unless I wanna move into my burban but we already got a guy that loves to sleep in da port

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

werd.

you're already half way there. make the rest of the splmax events (how many left, 5?) with whatever car you can run, and just finish out the season.

logistically speaking (depending on what all you wanted to do to the burban before finals), it'll take upwards of couple months of full time work to get it 100% done. Meade's been on the hoopty for what, a year? Looking at it that way, there already isn't enough time. So why put everything else on hold to accomodate this deadline? Plan out what you actually/realistically want accomplished in terms of fit and finish, paint, whatever -- and schedule it out.

You've got plenty of time to finish the splmax season and get the burban playing in laughlin. It won't be the purdiest burban ever, but it'll make an entrance and be respectable.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.