Check Out My Setup...my First Self-installed Non-bestbuy System

I'm really satisfied with the re-Q. Before the re-Q, the bass gets too loud when i turn the volume down ang decreases when the i turn the volume up because of the factory HU trying to protect the stock speakers. Now that i've upgraded all my speakers, I don't need that protective EQ by the HU. re-Q is not as complex as the cleansweep or RF 3sixty but it is a lot cheaper and gets the job done. The thing is I think re-Q will only be good for certain factory HU. because some other factory HU have wierd eq that involves all bands of frequency. with my accord, its not an issue cuz the accord factory HU equilizer only controls the lower freq. the re-Q will only correct lower freq and the rest are untouched by the processing. hope this help........

cool man thanks!

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

you wont be dissapointed with them.

i had 2 12s on about 800rms each and they were hitting mid 140s in my truck

Yeah man...too bad i missed a would've been great deal from u. If you don't mind asking, why u getting rid of them? did u upgrade? Also how was ur setup as far as box for them? The box im gonna be using will be the box i built according to the box designed by Diamond Audio on their website.

This is the box design I am using: http://www.diamondaudio.com/PDF/current/Wi...edEnclosure.pdf

Edited by honda

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Yeah man...too bad i missed a would've been great deal from u. If you don't mind asking, why u getting rid of them? did u upgrade? Also how was ur setup as far as box for them? The box im gonna be using will be the box i built according to the box designed by Diamond Audio on their website.

This is the box design I am using: http://www.diamondaudio.com/PDF/current/Wi...edEnclosure.pdf

i used that exact box and it slams.

i wouldnt build any other box than that for those subs.

the reason i got rid of them is because i got rid of my truck and i wanted a one sub setup in my new car that would be louder than what i had before= audioque hdc3 on 2000 rms

i had about 800 rms to those subs though.

what amp are you running with them and what ohm

i used that exact box and it slams.

i wouldnt build any other box than that for those subs.

the reason i got rid of them is because i got rid of my truck and i wanted a one sub setup in my new car that would be louder than what i had before= audioque hdc3 on 2000 rms

i had about 800 rms to those subs though.

what amp are you running with them and what ohm

Nice man, i almost went with hdc3 also cuz they are actually cheaper than the D6's. But i juz have an accord and can't really sacrifice anymore space for a box that would make the hdc3 happy. so i decided to get the D6s. Are you running audioque amp with ur new hdc3 set up? how is hdc3 SQL compare to the diamonds?

Nways.....I'm gonna be using audioque AQ1200d wired at 1ohm total with the D6s to get about 1200rms (600rms/sub). i got a 130amp stock alt and stock battery for now. the nxt thing for me is some dynamat in the truck cuz im causin all kinds of rattle with juz the D3s that i have in there. What amp were you using and how did u wire ur D6s when u had them?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Nice man, i almost went with hdc3 also cuz they are actually cheaper than the D6's. But i juz have an accord and can't really sacrifice anymore space for a box that would make the hdc3 happy. so i decided to get the D6s. Are you running audioque amp with ur new hdc3 set up? how is hdc3 SQL compare to the diamonds?

Nways.....I'm gonna be using audioque AQ1200d wired at 1ohm total with the D6s to get about 1200rms (600rms/sub). i got a 130amp stock alt and stock battery for now. the nxt thing for me is some dynamat in the truck cuz im causin all kinds of rattle with juz the D3s that i have in there. What amp were you using and how did u wire ur D6s when u had them?

i dont have the sub yet but i will be getting it within the next couple of weeks

i used a kicker zx1500.1 wired to 1 ohm with the D6s. gain wasnt even past half and they were gettting about 750 each.

i didnt want to run them at one ohm but that was the only option with that amp and the 2 D4 subs.

i am however going to run my single 12 at 2 ohms.

alryt!!! i juz got done installing the D6's......I'll get some pics and vids up soon. ABout how long does it take to break this guys in?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit