Under Water speakers

Ernesto

i wanna say the one i saw was cash money, i think there was a dollar sign fountain floating in the pool or something.

it may have even been on the BET version of cribs

I'm pretty sure we saw the same one because I remember him saying he had some subs in the pool so when your in there with the bitches you can feel the boom under water (some thing like that).

yea def get an outdoor surround system. you can get a pretty kick ass sound system for the price of two of these water speakers

anyone heard of the headphones that you put in your mouth when you diving? i think you like attach them to your teeth and some how you hear the music being played thru your teeth.

yea def get an outdoor surround system. you can get a pretty kick ass sound system for the price of two of these water speakers

anyone heard of the headphones that you put in your mouth when you diving? i think you like attach them to your teeth and some how you hear the music being played thru your teeth.

rofl, wtf?  that's just whack..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Guest MegaloManiac

dont post sh!t like that without backing your statement....ppl will believe you

dont post sh!t like that without backing your statement....ppl will believe you

... what crawled up your ass lol i read it somewhere in a like "diving magazine" in a hotel in florida and someone came out with these headphone that transmitt sound thru the oral structure to your ears or something like that ill try to find it

Archived