Where to get stickers made?

Been wondering were a person could get that warning made to replace the visor warnings kinda dumb but it would be funny to see someone get in and read it and say wtf? 

post-2-1127963519.gif

DOWNLOADing music is awesome, before i use to walk into a record store and have to shop lift it from the shelfs.. Now i just download it.. saves gas, saves time, and saves me the trip to the jail.

the printer shop did it for me...i got a big West Coast Customs sticker done for the back window of the car

i thought you were cool untill i read this... WCC? you need to get you a SMD decal for that window!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i havent put it on yet....just got it stored... yea i should make a smd one... :w00t:

dude im just fk'n wictha! do whatcha like... but SMD does kick some serious WCC ass!!! that almost sounds like a call out! hell... BRING IT ON!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lol i got some of those 8X11 sheets... dont think i would use them thou... imo your best bet would be a cloth type thing sewed on because a sticker has a chance of falling and if you use on of those print out things then somehow touch it with wet hands or something then  :bye2: sticker

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer