Second Skin Audio

Rare Subs To Be Made, Now... What Size?! ( Pics)

I have come across some rare pups in the big dog game of woofers..

t3 neo prototypes. 4" coil.

I have been really trying to decide if I should keep my backseat or not and I thought it better to let you guys offers your opinions to me on what size i should go and why?

i can keep my backseats if i go with a pair of 12s, or i can lose the backseats and do a pair of 15s or 18s without much effort. box will be crx style either way.

Car is a 2002 celica gt hatchback.

oh and pics of the subs:

T3Neo10_03.jpg

T3Neo10_06.jpg

That's a lot of neo :spiteful:

so guys.. should i make the jump and just go with 18s or.. try to keep it all hidden and run a pair of 12s, I really want to be one of the loudest here but i am afraid if I don't go big.. it'll be for nothing.

oh yea.. and for power, I have 2 stetsom 7kds.. :sorry: :01nocomment8so: i know about them not taking the power and such, but i'll figure that out later.. no need to comment on that.

system will be for daily and the occasional bass race if any competing. So guys, what size... and why? go big or go home? I leave it to you as I can't decide myself the best way to go.

4 12's inverted ina crx style box in the trunk might fit, or 3 12's sealed in trunk but ied atleast put some plexi in that thing so ppl can see those sick motors, whats the power rating on those?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

4 12's inverted ina crx style box in the trunk might fit, or 3 12's sealed in trunk but ied atleast put some plexi in that thing so ppl can see those sick motors, whats the power rating on those?

I have no trunk :/.. 2002 celica gt hatchback, and there is only 2 of them that i know of that were made.

also i have more than enough power, 2 stetsom 7kds.

ied do a box kinda like that lms box in that eclipse would be sick

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ied do a box kinda like that lms box in that eclipse would be sick

bro I don't have near the space or width of that eclipse, those subs don't require half the size box as one of my subs would ported if I done 18s..

those tc subs are fine in 4.5-5 cubes ported, i barely have 5.5 total with my seats up. Wouldn't work at all.. if i done 18s i'd need to let the seats down.

besides the total width i can fit is 30" anyhow lol..