Wiring Sets

kicker, stinger, hugfen, scoshe is ok but stiff as hell, i got 4guage in my car now, but ied either do kicker, stinger, hugfen or knuconseptz or rockford, look at the flee market for wire i got 20 or so feet of rockford 4guage clear wire looks woven inside for $7 and a fuse holder, how many watts are u runnin and if ur gunna upgrade ur system just go with a 1/0 kit and use a distrobution block to size it down till u get a bigger amp or so, and on the scosh cap ued be better off gettin a stinger cap or saveing ur money and goin and gettin another battery for the rear cause caps are ok sendin current to the amps and not alot of draw on the front battery a second battery would help with more amps and better current flow, just pick up a 1/0 kit of ur choice and a secondary battery, u can get some nice stingers from www.darvex.com for a really good price just put meade in the cupon box for a discount, ied get the stinger spv yellow ones there the cheapest and good for the money, i got my stinger sp800 for $50 from the stereo shop down the road plus i knew the guy from way back i useto help him with ish, but anyways good luck, only do that if ur gunna go upto atleast 1000wrms or better but if ur only gunna run like 4 or 500watts just get a 4guage kit and a cap, but if ur goin to a good 750rms-1000wrms+ u need to upgrade to a second battery cause the cap aint gunna cut it on current draw no matter how many u put ued come better out with buyin a second battery, and get 0guage or 1/0 for power and ground, anyways good luck with ur system and findin the right wire for u :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived