So I just bought me a piezo siren and I noticed it looks pretty damn easy to put in....2 wires one red one black. but I wanted to know if you guys think it would be ok wire it to the siren under the hood so when that siren goes off, so will the piezo. And other suggestions? also just picked up a 5 pack of pin switches to get one in the trunk finally.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Damn PAIN generators. LOL

I remember when a guy hooked one of those up to my tool box.

First thing in the morning I go to open up my tool box and that thing went off. Damn I should of killed him if he wasn't a buddy.

Sorry to thread jack but that brought back an old memory.

As far as hooking it up I would have to get back into a manual, I haven't installed an alarm in 6 years. I'm alittle crispy up there too. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i wired all of my additional sirens to a SPDT relay...

85 - alarm + output

86 - ground

87 - B+

30 - to siren + (red)

LOL du

Thats why they put them auxilluary outputs on there. LOL DUUUU

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

explain???

:offtopic: is that Sephiroth

Yes the one and only Sephiroth, my favorite bad guy.

I'm agreeing with you. Like I said its been 6 years since I have done an alarm.

If I'm not mistaken alarms have certain outputs on them that will be triggered when the alarm is tripped.

Use that wire on the switched part of the relay so you can power multiply Pain generators.

Again its been so long since I have messed with an alarm I would have to get back into the manual to go beyond the basics but I guess its like riding a bike.

5 minutes in a manual and toss it away.

Terryswork001.png

gotcha

now i want to bust out some FF7 lolz

Man have you seen the DVD FF7 Advent Children its the continuance of FF7 and the CGI is baddass I loved the game so much when I found out the DVD was comming out I lucked out and got it 3 days before its release.

Its truly badass and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

Terryswork001.png