What browser are you Using? sometimes differrent browsers see differrent things.

your not making it any more confusing, I understand what your saying I just cant duplicate it here on my machine, I am tring to make it easier for everyone to use the site, dats ma job so keep the info comming.

also to do a screenshot  use the prnt scrn key the go into paint open a new file and then paste it, save it as a jpg and post it for me  so I can goto the forum company and show them whats happening  maybee they know of a fix or workaround.

DavId

Allright well unfortunitly I cant do anything about it at this time.

But atleast we found the problem  netscape, I have not used it in a long time, Can you try and update it and see if it fixxes the problem.

thanks and keep tthe info comming

David

Yeah, it seems that the new one is fine, I am using a bit older one, because I hate to have to change all my settings and stuff again, but it is all good.  I will just check out the site on a different browser or just deal with it.  I should have thought

about my browser first thing, because I have quite a few different mishaps like this, but with all the talk of tweaking the new website and all I jumped to conclusions.  It is all good though, problem solved, and if I may say the site is pretty kick ass!