So, I woke up at 3am this morning on a work night... gotta be up at about 630- its 4am now

I havent seen a dentist yet, but I know he will tell me I have a abcessed tooth, and I just studied up on the symptoms, and pictures... I have the swollen red painful gums around the tooth, and I have the bump- Like a damn small nipple on the back side of my gums

This is on my front incisor tooth, the right one. It has been dead since the tooth was knocked around hard a few times, getting jumped, fights, and an attempt at skatboarding when I was like 12 or something... Epic Fail there, heh

So, yeah, I know abcessed teeth/gums can be serious, I heard of someone dying due to infection

Ive been infected by this for 1 week now, it wasn't that bad, just a bump, and a loose tooth feeling...

now its a loose tooth feeling, with pain, and the gumline is swollen up more, and really red up top

I cant do anything till monday...

Cheapest way out, since the tooth has been dead, just have it pulled

But damn, That is my front tooth!!!

or I can see if Western Dental (no insurance) will bridge where the tooth was, false tooth in place connected to my other incisor, and tooth to the side of it, and do payments ( I know this will cost some cashhh-$1000-1200)

I dont want the root canal, because if I remember right, it was like $600 when you get on Western Dentals plan

I rather have the sucker pulled, tooth is dead anyways right?

Should I do a poll?

Pulled tooth, look like a crack head just to have it done and over with

or

root canal

or

cough up for funds I really dont have for the bridge- either way, bridge/root canal= $$$

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.