How Much Power

better cross them over

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yes if there in a proper enclosure if there in your doors just put some sort of fill behind them Use something that doesnt attract or hold water or your doors will rust out. Then make sure no bass is being fed to them like forever said

no need to bump it so early in the morning. my 600 watt 12s see 1800 watts so im probablie the wrong person to ask lol but id say you could put a 400 watt amp to em mid level quality. It depends a lot on the brand of amp.

I was planing on getting one more set of those i all ready have one ordered i was going to have 4 rockford t1693c at the back 2 for left side and 2 for the right and then i was going to get a rockford fosgate t600.4 and wire it 150W x 4 @ 2-Ohms RMS so i would have 150watts rms going to each of them but i do not want to over power them i want them to last and be loud.

Edited by Nickvb6

well a good rule of thumb is, for mids n highs u want somethin like 100-200htz cross over on those so no low bass like 20htz goes to em, but u can set that threw the amp, just make sure u set the amp in acordance with what ur playin ur subs at, like i got my subs set to 50htz on the headunit and mids n highs set to 120htz on the hpf thing but as long as u use the cross over and dont put much bass at all threw them i think somethin down to 200htz should be fine with that power just make sure u set it right with that power and u should be fine, just make sure u get some baffle guards like those foam inserts somethin like this http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=260-790 so they dont over excurt them selfs and u'll be fine, is there gunna be subs or just these for mids n highs? anyways hope this helps, oh and power wise, anything nere peak watts is ok but keep the cross over set good and u'll be set, ied give em anywere 75-150 if u want to, i gave a 40watt 4'' coax in my geo 100wrms and it took it no prob just set ur cross over to 100htz or better and ur fine, 80htz if there no subs

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif