Lol, U Think These Will Make Good Midbass's?

tacomabanga1986

Well there is a shortage for once but heres the 6.5s

Ususally the 8s and 6.5s are on Ebay.(I only did a fast search so both are probbly on there)

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Well there is a shortage for once but heres the 6.5s

Ususally the 8s and 6.5s are on Ebay.(I only did a fast search so both are probbly on there)

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

Not really going to sound good unless you cross them over ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Not really going to sound good unless you cross them over ;)

King I thought that was the piont of mid-basses.

I have always been under the understanding that in most apps you need to know how to make a X-over for them or have the rite amps to do a band pass signal.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

what about some 10s ?

10s?

Does anyone here realize what a midbass does and what its used for? LOL

Terryswork001.png

Mid-Bass, pretty self explanatory no?

Uhm, subs are used for Lows, some like say 6.5's are used for mids, and tweeters are used for highs? am I right or no?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Mid-Bass, pretty self explanatory no?

people use 8s for midbass so why not 10s
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

To my knoledge a sub should be able to produce 100 hertz and down.

A midbass should do somewhere between 50 and 60 hertz to 500 hertz and should be crossed over at close to 70 to 80 hertz to a respectible level around 200 to 500 hertz with no probblem.

I am saying I want my mid basses to beable to handle low frequency extension but not use it to the maximum and 500 hertz is probbly too loud for the mid-bass.

I feel it should be a comfortable filler between the sub and mid range and should not be noticeable if X-overed propperly.

Terryswork001.png

Archived