2 33 and eating dinner

5:34 and just made a fresh drink. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Naw fuck that I'm looking for the miracle.

I really don'y want to live the rest of my life be pissed off at the one I'm supposed to love. I want the fantasy.

OR I have done too many drugs in my time!

I still want what is rite for me.

No more pain in this world for me unless I bring it on myself.

oh then u need to ask the all mighty DR.PHIL to match u up with the LOVE of your life lol :rolleyes::search:

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

oh then u need to ask the all mighty DR.PHIL to match u up with the LOVE of your life lol :rolleyes::search:

Bitch, DR Phil, well fuck DR.Phil isn't it illegal for a dumbass to have DR infront of his name. LOL

I think it will happen when the time is rite.

In all honesty I'm almost 28 and poor(and love my expensive hobies too much) that if its rite its rite. I'm no Player.

Just too fucking nice of a guy.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

1 minute to 6:00 I'm not drunk and am not sober. WTF

Terryswork001.png

Bitch, DR Phil, well fuck DR.Phil isn't it illegal for a dumbass to have DR infront of his name. LOL

I think it will happen when the time is rite.

In all honesty I'm almost 28 and poor(and love my expensive hobies too much) that if its rite its rite. I'm no Player.

Just too fucking nice of a guy.

then what are u? under the influense? lol

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

The sun is coming up and the birds are singing and comfortablely numb from Pink Floyd just came on.

Its a trippy mornning already.

Fuck I hope my DR appointment don't get changed again.

I can't handle this shit.

yet enjoyable.

Terryswork001.png

then what are u? under the influense? lol

Screw you.

I'm only patially under the influence and am not not on anything that would keep me up ecxept being too sober.

Terryswork001.png

I'm legal too Be-otch.

Terryswork001.png