Sundown Audio

Do You Like This Amp For 2 18"bl's

newls1

i didnt know how to explain it brotha..i was tryin to say or ment if your subs have more watts or rms....couldnt your subs could F*** up your amp if they more watts or rms than your amp?

not at all. If your subs handle way more power than your amp you are more likely to blow your subs due to clipping because people are tempted to turn their gains up more. The fuses are meant to protect the amp from a short.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

not at all. If your subs handle way more power than your amp you are more likely to blow your subs due to clipping because people are tempted to turn their gains up more. The fuses are meant to protect the amp from a short.

o then my fault bro..some F**** guy at best buy told me that S***....so den nvmind i take that back...

o then my fault bro..some F**** guy at best buy told me that S***....so den nvmind i take that back...

You cant believe everything a best buy guy tells you. I know that in my store I seem to be the only one who knows my ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to car audio.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

You cant believe everything a best buy guy tells you. I know that in my store I seem to be the only one who knows my ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to car audio.

dats wuz up...well im only 16..i install car audio tech in my homies rides and in mine 2....but i guess your right..dont believe everything a best buy guy tells you...

OK, here are my choices for fuses that I have laying around my garage; 200amp ANL, 250AMP ANL, which would you use? This will be going into a 0ga input 0ga output Stinger inline ANL fuse block.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-Merlin-MD3D_W0...1QQcmdZViewItem

Will buy it, if you can help me decide if this will be a good match for my 2 BL's loaded..... Is it a D class amp?

Thanks

Wow.. if you can't even match an amp to a couple subs, you have NO business with any of that equipment. Stick with some Xplods and Audiobahn from Walmart... and please let someone else install them.

Edited by PlateStacker45

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

Wow.. if you can't even match an amp to a couple subs, you have NO business with any of that equipment. Stick with some Xplods and Audiobahn from Walmart... and please let someone else install them.

Wow, now that is really helpful!

Wow, now that is really helpful!

I see you went with the rest of the band wagon too. How unique! :rolleyes:

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

I see you went with the rest of the band wagon too. How unique! :rolleyes:

Wow dude, so far in your 2 posts, you have shared no knowledge within answering to my topic question, NOR have you been helpful in anyway. I'm not one for "acting" like a BIG MAN hiding behind my "TYPED TEXT" but just stay out of this thread unless your going to be helpful.