Second Skin Audio

I got a 07 f150 supercab..stock everything. my biggest problem is findin a sub box and subs. im not takin the seats out, but i have to lift ill lift it. i have a jl 1000 and bd 500 from my previous car and can use either one dependin on the subs..im not worried about the HU and comps, thats the easy part....im open to all ideas

JL has the new shallow mount speakers, and premier also carries them which you could probably build a box to go under the rear seats or behind them

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

JL has the new shallow mount speakers, and premier also carries them which you could probably build a box to go under the rear seats or behind them

$1100 for a pair of them, i think i would pass.

T3 is coming out with some i believe.

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I have a super crew, same year and I put a pair of tens under the rear seat. I would recommend the sundown sd1's cause the mounting depth is only about 4.5 inches.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=17667

Works great for Rock music, but doesnt really have the hang time for some Rap songs.

n2caraudio.com

i know the entry level mtx subs will fit..but a friend suggested some shallows from a company named lorentz i think, but it seems their page is non existent now...and 110 for a pair of subs? lol naw. i am a rap fan and im in new orleans, lotta bass heavy music in the south

i know the entry level mtx subs will fit..but a friend suggested some shallows from a company named lorentz i think, but it seems their page is non existent now...and 110 for a pair of subs? lol naw. i am a rap fan and im in new orleans, lotta bass heavy music in the south

no the pair was $1100.

like one thousand one hundred.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well then your not gonna be happy with any of the subs/enclosures that will fit inder them seats man cuzz the small amount of airspace you have to work with is not enough to let the subs suspension flex to give you the lows like you want. sorry.

EDIT: unless you did a pair of 8's in a medium large bax but still not gonna wang like your wanting.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I've got a friend w/ a pair of 10" Rockford P3 shallows, nice subs for the money, if you get them off sonicelectronix they are about $240 for the set. I'm getting myself a pair of them aswell.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

no the pair was $1100.

like one thousand one hundred.

i made a typo, i saw the price...still thats ok..i mean 1100 for two shallow mounts? i might as well take the whole back seat out and do it that way or get a super custom box that fits behind the backseats with 4 12's in it, but im not tryin to compete, just want a stock lookin setup