New Box For The Explorer - 2 Aa Havoc 18s (new Amps Installed 11/14/08)

Thanks everyone!!! These subs are BEAST!! I was about to make a vid, but my batteries in my camera died as soon as I hit the record button! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif I don't know where my other batts are, lost them in the move. Gotta let these charge up. Sorry!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

VIDS VIDS VIDS! :D idk if its been asked but do you plan on metering these? also did you ever meter the q's? if so what did you hit

VIDS VIDS VIDS! :D idk if its been asked but do you plan on metering these? also did you ever meter the q's? if so what did you hit

Yeah I plan on getting it metered! I have to wait til USACI has an event in the area though cause no one else has a meter. I think the next one is next month in Jackson, MS. I had the Qs metered when they were in the first box, subs up port back, and did a 147.2. I then put them in a box like my current one and they were louder, but didn't get chance to meter them.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Here's a couple of vids! First 1 I blew a fuse and couldn't let my window down. 2nd one the batteries died on me again! I suck at vids! Hope to get some more later. I gotta find some to shoot the vids will I control everything! LOL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

• 1 month later...

Well today I was on my way back from lunch, bumping some Frasyer Boy, and heard some serious rattling. First thought, Oh :censored: I've broke my back window! I turn everything off and pulled in the parking lot. Looked up and saw my back interior light was gone.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It broke, fell down and was bouncing around on the subs :o !! I knew it was coming sooner or later!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

careful posting pictures of birch boxes around here. some self proclaimed OG's that have been in the game a whopping year might try to rip you a new one saying birch ain't no good.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

careful posting pictures of birch boxes around here. some self proclaimed OG's that have been in the game a whopping year might try to rip you a new one saying birch ain't no good.

LMAO!!!! Well let those 1 yr OGs think what they want to!!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

Archived