Ok, was pulled over for doing a 70 in a 50 zone trying to lane change I slowed down for the construction was in right lane, than theirs a merging entrance which I went into the left lane, cop turns on his lights and pulls me over. He writes me for 3 tickets, and said he gave me a break on the construction, and he gave me my insurance, and the tickets but I searched everywhere and can't find my license. He obviously still has it, so what does this mean? and what do i do? I'm going to the police station 1st thing in the morning. My mom is upstairs sick with stomach flu.

I have to work 6 days this week starting tommorrow....

any advice?

edit

the construction was blocking off the left lane, so I switched to the right lane, I passed the truck and lane was re opened, I switched lanes, and thats when I got pulled over he gave me back my insurance, he gave me the 3 tickets, I never got my license, he gave me permission to leave, I didnt figure it out until after I took the girl home, and was back at my house. 45 minutes there, 45 minutes back.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Don't speed?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Don't speed?

I never speed, it just all happened so fast man.

We was running late, and I was trying to get her home on time stupid on my part, but is my license suspended? the court date is 9/4/08.

2 months from now.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I never speed, it just all happened so fast man.

We was running late, and I was trying to get her home on time stupid on my part, but is my license suspended? the court date is 9/4/08.

2 months from now.

Didn't you just say you were doing 20 over?

I might have to google it, but I think thats speeding. :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Didn't you just say you were doing 20 over?

I might have to google it, but I think thats speeding. :rolleyes:

I explained why though.

was running late, and she needed to get home.

if no1 is gonna take this serious just lock the thread, i have to go check on my mom.

she's real sick.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I explained why though.

was running late, and she needed to get home.

if no1 is gonna take this serious just lock the thread, i have to go check on my mom.

she's real sick.

It doesn't matter why, It's still an infraction. To add injury to insult, You didn't make sure you got your license.

Man up, take your ticket like a man, and be lucky if you get it back, More then likely you will have to get it replaced.

Consider it an easy lesson learned. It could be hard lesson learned if you ran over someone speeding in a construction zone just cause your mom has the shits.

Advice?

Go faster next time! Then you won't have to worry about the cop keeping your license because you may go with him. LOL, I'm just kidding. I'd go to the police station. Did you get the cops name?

yah man, it's all on the ticket.

i've been pulled over a lot for stupid shit in my old hood, but always got my license back and let off with a warning.

i saw 10 cars pulled over tonight all on I-55 they really cracking down.

my mom has the shits and Bronchitis.

not like u give a shit though "king"

it's ok though because I know I was wrong, and yah I don't have a ticket, I have a court appearance.

I'll get it replaced if that's what I need to do i'll go to the dmv tommorrow but don't I need a permission slip from the police station or something?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived