B Slaps Posted August 2, 2008 Author Report Posted August 2, 2008 What does a fence like the G folks got cost? 1800 for the fence 1500 for the gate I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
xseveredveganx Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 Did I mention I hate you... J/k!!! I've always loved fabrication, but finding work for car work here is pretty much useless. A buddy of mine just ventured into the custom gate, grille (not paul wall grills..), fountains, etc. He's doing really well! Everything looks top notch! I vote for a build log, too.
B Slaps Posted August 2, 2008 Author Report Posted August 2, 2008 Did I mention I hate you... J/k!!! I've always loved fabrication, but finding work for car work here is pretty much useless. A buddy of mine just ventured into the custom gate, grille (not paul wall grills..), fountains, etc. He's doing really well! Everything looks top notch! I vote for a build log, too. build log????? you mean like a members build/ show off??? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
xseveredveganx Posted August 2, 2008 Report Posted August 2, 2008 Yeah, bro! Isn't that what everyone else was asking for? I think it would be pretty rad!
B Slaps Posted August 2, 2008 Author Report Posted August 2, 2008 well i guess everyone will just have to wait and find out. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Posted August 13, 2008 did another 2 jobs this past week. a security fence and a decorative fence to keep their poodle in the yard. he was laying sod when i took the pics. other job thats all for now. until i get more phone calls and some cards. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted September 19, 2008 Author Report Posted September 19, 2008 Bump this is an old post. but i need more work. anyone in the sacramento area or surrounding areas who needs iron work done. give me a pm and i can hook you up proper. i like giving good deals and making people feel like they got their moneys worth. danial valdez pm me asap. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
B Slaps Posted September 25, 2008 Author Report Posted September 25, 2008 another job i just completed. gonna build a custom rack for homeboys dj equipment next week, he also said something about some planter boxes so we'll see. edit: pics not working I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted September 25, 2008 Report Posted September 25, 2008 looks good bro not sure if your willing to come up here but if i hear of anybody needing work ill get their #. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
B Slaps Posted September 25, 2008 Author Report Posted September 25, 2008 looks good bro not sure if your willing to come up here but if i hear of anybody needing work ill get their #. where is here? the job with the waterfall in the front yard with the small fence is in auburn, so....... but ya fa sho any work is good work. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.