Sonic Electronix

a LOT of people on here have dealt with them. theyre a good company. and they repair the amps at the same facility that rockford is made in, so you know its done right!

Like Cevy said and I said in the other HDA thread its Rockfords own Refurb reseller store nothing to worry about.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Like Cevy said and I said in the other HDA thread its Rockfords own Refurb reseller store nothing to worry about.

somehow I must have clicked twice when I made this thread and made 2, sorry bout that looks like its been fixed

TDH FTW !!!

i just got a rf t3002 from them. ordered it on a monday and it was here by the end of the week.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

I have bought a ton of stuff from them and everything has been new or mint condition. Even the refurb amps I bought looked brand new without even a scratch. No problems at all with anything.

Derrick you lucky bastard. I got a T5002 from them works great but has a gaint scratch all the way across the front of it.

You win some, You loose some I guess thats the way it goes.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png