Diamonds All-around (update 8/9/08)

hey man welcome to smd. you got a nice setup there. you're in the right place if you wanna learn new shit. ive learned SO much stuff just in the past year. that vid was pretty coo too, i lol'd at the guy in the back dancin :rofl:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hey man welcome to smd. you got a nice setup there. you're in the right place if you wanna learn new shit. ive learned SO much stuff just in the past year. that vid was pretty coo too, i lol'd at the guy in the back dancin :rofl:

Thanks for the comment man. Yeah I'm glad i found this place. I've always been interested in audio in general but I'm fairly new to the DIY car audio game. I'm am gaining knoledge day after day from this place from knowledgable and unselfish people like you guys. I juz need to apply all this knoledge hands on to gain experience. Once i get my own garage, I'll be messing around more with my system. I'm planning on doing a real nice looking set up with this current accord. Probably fiberglass sub box and amp rack. And then buy an SUV and do an SPL set up with that. But not anytime soon. Still need more knoledge and of course....dough.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Hey what part of Sac you stay in...? We might be Building a Box for my truck this Weekend 4 18's... Im in roseville And i could Use some Live Music... Ill supply the Beer you Supply the guitar and jams!

Sound Good...?

And and It looks good BTW and sounds Nice... Ive always Likes Diamond Equip!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Hey what part of Sac you stay in...? We might be Building a Box for my truck this Weekend 4 18's... Im in roseville And i could Use some Live Music... Ill supply the Beer you Supply the guitar and jams!

Sound Good...?

And and It looks good BTW and sounds Nice... Ive always Likes Diamond Equip!

I wish I could man....I'm from Elk Grove but I am currently stationed in Utah with the mil. I'll be back in sactown area nxt spring though. I really wanna see a good build too man, especially with 4 18"s you guys are planning on building. Maybe nxt time bro.

BTW....I won't be any good for live music man...i juz kno a couple of songs here and there. And my singin...well lets not even go there.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Archived