Sonic Electronix

Im Thinking About Getting This System. But I Have A Few Questions

If you just looking to add a little bass get this, this, and this. Total is about $450

what do you consider a little bass. like shake the rear view mirror. or shake the whole car and flex all my windows.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

what do you consider a little bass. like shake the rear view mirror. or shake the whole car and flex all my windows.

man 500 dollers is not gonna be shaking your car if u need a full system,not even a little it will probly bump and sound good thats all lol

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

You can only buy shit for $500. Your best bet is to not buy subs if you don't have enough money. Get a PIONEER 6000 UB DECK, a sundown audio 100.4 used off the forum, and some 2 ohm infinity speakers. That will run you around $500, maybe more....But the deck is good, a kick ass mid/ highs amp, and some pretty decent sounding speakers. You are in the wrong hobby and at the wrong place if you aren't willing to install the system yourself, because your just going to get clowned on.

thats totally untrue..

do yourself a favor newbie

get yourself one rockford p2 15 and a prefab 15 inch slit port box and one 500 watt rms amp.

if you dont have room for a a 15 then get yourself one 12 inch p2and a prefab 12 inch slit port box and a 500 watt rms amp. (be sure to pre drill the holes for the screws. )

make sure you get a head unit that has seperate lpf and hpf filters and seperate sub adjustment.

turn all the bass down in the cab. and keep your stock speakers. (unless they are blown they will work fine)

get four ohm voice coils wire it to 2 ohms and find yourself a midgrade amp. cant go wrong with crunch series.

not everone has to have the top of the line stuff. and not everone has to be able to do this :hairtrick: to have love and a passion for the game. (although one should read up and learn how to install his or her self if they wanna do this hobby)

Edited by cerwinvega

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

thats totally untrue..

do yourself a favor newbie

get yourself one rockford p2 15 and a prefab 15 inch slit port box and one 500 watt rms amp.

if you dont have room for a a 15 then get yourself one 12 inch p2and a prefab 12 inch slit port box and a 500 watt rms amp. (be sure to pre drill the holes for the screws. )

make sure you get a head unit that has seperate lpf and hpf filters and seperate sub adjustment.

turn all the bass down in the cab. and keep your stock speakers. (unless they are blown they will work fine)

get four ohm voice coils wire it to 2 ohms and find yourself a midgrade amp. cant go wrong with crunch series.

not everone has to have the top of the line stuff. and not everone has to be able to do this :hairtrick: to have love and a passion for the game. (although one should read up and learn how to install his or her self if they wanna do this hobby)

could i get it for under 500 dollars and what do i have to pre drill. i dont know how to install remeber.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

what i think you should do, is go to circuit city or best buy...tell them you have 500 dollars to spend on a sound system, you want a head unit, subs, amp, and wiring kit and leave.

it doesnt seem like you are too concerned about the product itself, and you just want some bass, so that would be a reasonable start..

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

You can only buy shit for $500. Your best bet is to not buy subs if you don't have enough money. Get a PIONEER 6000 UB DECK, a sundown audio 100.4 used off the forum, and some 2 ohm infinity speakers. That will run you around $500, maybe more....But the deck is good, a kick ass mid/ highs amp, and some pretty decent sounding speakers. You are in the wrong hobby and at the wrong place if you aren't willing to install the system yourself, because your just going to get clowned on.

not unless it's a douchebag like yourself. We know people all had to start out somewhere, and we have respect for anyoone willing to learn about the hobby. The only time we clown on people is when they come here knowing nothing and try to be all king shit.

If I were you (The OP) I would get a pair of kicker Comp VR subs (buy one get one free right now at most places). that should run about 150/pair.

You can pick up a cheap little Hifonics amp for about 250, and im sure you can find a box for 50-75 bucks. then the wiring kit for 25 or so(4 gauge). This is almost exactly what I started out with, and it gives you plenty of headroom that you wont get from buying that visionik kit. Once you have it a little while and you want it louder then you can experiment with building your own box, afterall wood is cheap so if you mess up you can trash it and not lose tons of money. You can save alot of money by installing it yourself. You are already a member here, so if you run into any problems we will definatly help you through it. Learning to do it yourself is the best way to learn more about it. Just research a little about how to install an amp, and follow the steps.

Edited by 01xtreme

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

He isn't gonna get much at BB or CC for $500. The first and only time I did what you're saying. I wound up spending like $800. Type-r 12 in prefab ported, punch250, and a 4ga wiring kit. No HU, and that price was installed.

Here's what I suggest for what it's worth.

Sub: http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2529

Box: http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3527

Amp: http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3732

Wiring Kit: http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KLM-K4

HU: http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6185

Fyi; that type-r on 250watts was pretty loud to me when I had it, so depending on what vehicle you have, that setup should get plenty loud for what you want.

Edited by trappin859

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

I Dont know much about solaras

IF you get an avalon what year you will have to hardwire the headunit if it is a 95 96 97 98 and you will also have a hard time getting it real loud also I know because I have one

Edited by Aaron813

I Dont know much

IF you get an avalon what year you will have to hardwire the headunit if it is a 95 96 97 98 and you will also have a hard time getting it real loud also I know because I have one

Yeah, if you get a car without folding rear seats, you won't start to get loud until you're pushing over 1k watts. That is unless you port through the rear deck lid, which is pretty involved.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear