LIFT OR LOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which Better?  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• Lift
    • Lower

i live in namibia. We go fishing by the ocean, but its mostlly just drinking by the ocean. Its prob one of the best ways to just say fuck it all.

You cast into the ocean, use the jeep as a rod stand, sit on your chair next to the jeep and drink beer and whiskey. If your lucky, you can catch anything from, kabuljou, small sharks and barbers(similar to mud and cat fish) abit deeper in you can catch bass fish aswell  :lol:

then im rambo bitch

super cool! i like to say fuk it all too... i mostly bass fish, but im a real sucker for salmon fishing!!!  :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

problem is, samon and bass dont venture close enough to the coast line. I like to go out on the boat every now and then. But nothing beats a coast line angling trip. Because our ocean is 20 meters away from the desert, we ussually do some dune climbing with the by fours after the fishing trip  :watsup:

then im rambo bitch

This is back to nismofreak - I just got through 4 years of mods and experimenting with my 1995 nissan, it was a hardbody pickup though - torsion, not coil sprung like yours. Burrito is right on all counts with what you should do - A body lift is the cheapest way to get it off the ground, and gap guards are a must especially on a nissan which has a super exposed frame to start with. Up to 32's are good without diving into the gears, even with the 4 banger.

I was a true fan of www.4X4parts.com, which specializes in nissan trucks and SUV's. They can do a good deal on a suspension lift also, if you get the couple extra bucks saved. Also, check out the NPORA forum - I've never personally been there, but I got a buddy that lives on that site - it's the Nissan Pathfinder Offroad Association I think.

My poor nissan is gone now, sold off for the suburban - sucks, but worth it :'(

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

old jeeps are good...don't die either.

New jeeps suck ass...started sucking in the 90's.

Cherokees are nice....I actually like those.

I just don't like the "Jeeps".  You're a jeep guy, so you'll know what I mean when I say that Cherokees and "Jeeps" are two totally different things...LoL.

yeah my jeep was the only jeep i liked. i hated the wrangler i hated the cherokee and i mainly like my car cause its tough on the outside but inside its so luxurious it competes with most top brand name cars out there today hell its pretty damn close to my new car and the jeep is goin on to be 11 yrs old it was well beyond its age. my next car if i can find one anywhere would be a black on black 1998 5.9L V8 jeep does 0-60 in about 6.5 seconds stock (but its meant to go offroading and haul stuff unlike the new srt8)

i talked to this guy he has about 7k worth of mods on the truck mainly a vortech supercharger but damn this thing flies

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=51...q=jeep+vs+supra

4 banger? has there been an suv with a 4 banger? doesnt that kinda ruin the point

blazer, jimmy, bronco 2.

As far as I know, the blazer and jimmy never had a 4-banger in them, I know the S-10's had a crappy 2.4 ltr. 4-banger in them when they first came out along with a 4 speed manual. I know the blazers and jimmys had a 60 degree 2.8 V6 (which sucked, badly), a 90 degree 4.3 V6, awesome motors too BTW (which is exactly the same as a 350 minus 2 cylinders), but that's all that I know of.

Archived