Ufc Pic..anyone Who Is Good With Photos, Photo Enlarging And Or Photoshop, ** Help Needed **

idk who sylvia is but lesner is a fucking beast, i always wondered what happened to him, i remember rumors of football.

but apparently hes ufc now

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

your smokin crack Sylvia would KILL lesnar

I would have to agree with that 100%. No offense but Sylvia is a true badass.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

anyone who considers this a close fight is way off.. lesnar was a rookie amateur who nearly beat the hell out of mir.... Wel now lesnar has alot more experience and IMO will kill Herring.... herring has nothing other than knockin out some punk who kissed him... at this point throgh what he s been through and how he trains now i would bet lesnar could go rounds with sylvia

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=27579159

your MMA knowledge is non existant.... stop n00b

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

your MMA knowledge is non existant.... stop n00b

my bad i forgot you were an MMA GOD... So im a little new with mma, ive only watched it for 15 years or so :rolleyes: , i was just stating an opinion, i didnt tell you or anyone else to agree with it.. How many upsets have you seen in mma in the past year ?? Ive seen quite a few, and thats why i would give lesnar props because he s going to go in there and be a beast .. Is he a great fighter ? not really , but what i was saying is that the training and exp he will have in his next fight im pretty sure he wont get caught this time , especially by herring ..

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

its like the same kind of hate kimbo got and still gets.. Shit i remember people hating on forrest griffin after he won the show.. Alot of people saying he had a good match( w bonner ) and had descent skills but wont make it w the big dogs... Oh i forgot who is the LHW champ now>>?? hmm .. Not trying to be an ass but it seems like if you dont have a 47 th degree black belt or are not a big name already people are going to hate.. oh well

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

I would have to agree with that 100%. No offense but Sylvia is a true badass.

Thats what i thought.... 5 years ago.. And how bout all the haters that said he was going to walk through couture ..

• 2 weeks later...
anyone who considers this a close fight is way off.. lesnar was a rookie amateur who nearly beat the hell out of mir.... Wel now lesnar has alot more experience and IMO will kill Herring.... herring has nothing other than knockin out some punk who kissed him... at this point throgh what he s been through and how he trains now i would bet lesnar could go rounds with sylvia

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=27579159

he was nowhere near beating the hell out of Mir, those short hammerfists dont hurt much and he is too raw to go against a slick bjj stylist like Mir, Werdum, or Cruz.... How do you figure getting subbed in the first couple of minutes "alot more experience"? Your statement about Herring shows how little you know about MMA mr "15yr" viewer.... When Heath is "on" hes an animal.... watch some of his fights in Pride... Heaths biggest enemy is himself, he is more than capable of beating anyone not named Fedor at anytime..... And Brock would get knocked back to Minnesota if he tried to fight Lurch right now, Brock is too green to face elite fighters at this stage in his career....

its like the same kind of hate kimbo got and still gets.. Shit i remember people hating on forrest griffin after he won the show.. Alot of people saying he had a good match( w bonner ) and had descent skills but wont make it w the big dogs... Oh i forgot who is the LHW champ now>>?? hmm .. Not trying to be an ass but it seems like if you dont have a 47 th degree black belt or are not a big name already people are going to hate.. oh well

Kimbo doesnt get hate from me, I know hes working on his game with Bas and is getting alot better.... but face facts, Kimbo isnt anywhere near top 20hw's in the world and he would get destroyed by prettymuch every HW on UFC and Dream's roster. He got worked by James the can thompson and he tapped. I dont care what anyone says he lost that fight. And anyone with a brain can see that Forrest lost that fight against Page but as usual the judges in UFC are complete and total idiots. TUF'er :rolleyes:

Thats what i thought.... 5 years ago.. And how bout all the haters that said he was going to walk through couture ..

he fought Randy with fucked up discs in his back (that required surgery) and Randy still wasnt able to finish him... its funny how randy didnt want to offer him a rematch nor did he want to fight big nog

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio