Sonic Electronix

Need Some Help Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Need some help got a 77 c10 dont really know what to do for a sub becuase of the lack of room, plan on putting a box between the driver side a pass side. 2 feet across 2 feet hight and 1 feet 3 inches in dept. what can i fit in something like this. I am opening to any subs, how many if i can go ported such things like that .

2-4 AA Assasin 8"s

Too lazy to calculate how much airspace of a box you'd be able to get in there.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Iam trying to envision this, a center console it sounds like, but you said 2ft high, 2ft long, and 1ft3" depth

sounds more like a behind the seat truck box

if center console, and 1ft3" tall, 2ft deep hmmm

all I can think of is down firing, which 8s would be kick ass with, if behind the seat, a 12" or pair of 10"s

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Guest aseanj52

You have 3.96 if i did that right. So a pair of 12's would work well. Might even be able to port them, depends on the subs really.

Where exactly is this going, i can't quite picture it in my head. Pics of truck?

Archived