What Amp Should I Get

I didn't say it was 50%. But if i'm right don't a/b amps have a much worse efficiency? Which is why even highs amps are going D class?

no..if i remember correctly the rf t15k is a a/b amp

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest aseanj52

And that is revolutionary technology, Class A/B with Hybrid Technology. and it runs at 140 volts by storing power, if i remember the video right. Which is why it cost $25,000. Is there a decent price a/b amp that makes good power? For dungycolts?

Edited by aseanj52

Is there a decent price a/b amp that makes good power? For dungycolts?

why cant it be a class d? there are many amps he could buy....kicker 2500.1, rf 2k, aq 2200, etc...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest aseanj52

It can be, i'm saying we could argue over this all day. lol

It can be damn near anything. Right now i am speaking on be-half of Dungycolts. The amp needs to produce about 2000 rms true power. In as small as a case as possible because of lack of room in the truck.

I was thinking because of size maybe 2 Memphis 1100's. I like em' and the shop here sells them. And Calvin hooks me up with some deals.

It can be, i'm saying we could argue over this all day. lol

It can be damn near anything. Right now i am speaking on be-half of Dungycolts. The amp needs to produce about 2000 rms true power. In as small as a case as possible because of lack of room in the truck.

I was thinking because of size maybe 2 Memphis 1100's. I like em' and the shop here sells them. And Calvin hooks me up with some deals.

Wow, didn't realize suggesting a class a/b amp would open this can of worms. LOL!! I have been at work for 2 nights in a row, and have not had a chance to check all this out, and this all goes on. Anyways, can't knock memphis, especially if you can get the hookup on it. And fyi, I own the vrx1.500, just say the word, and I can have every single measurement of that amp. And just checked, the amp puts out 2000 watts rms at 1ohm with 149amps of current draw. Yes, top of the line!! built in italy where their vehicles have very small power supplies. Designed with an incredible internal power supply. I got mine for 1300 after tax. I know retail is 1800. So with the 2 mephis, like I said, more power to you, literally, for the money. Especially if you can get the hookup. But seriously, you should hear a double bass on my 15's with this amp. Like I said, very accurate!! He said he wants numbers, and mine puts up numbers, considering what I am running, and the vehicle I am running it in, but I am sure he can hit numbers for less money. But maybe less accuracy too. Don't know, but was just giving input.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

the rockford t1500 will put out 1500 rms no problem even with decent voltage drop and the sundown 1500 will do that and some with decent voltage as well. those are my two picks. but with a nice electrical you could see around 2000+ watts with these amps so id be careful with gains for a while.

oh and for a quick comment on the A/B class amps yes the might be less efficent but from what ive heard about the rf15k they are supposed to draw less current to produce all this power because it uses its own stored power plus batt and alt power is what i understood.

Edited by Krice420

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz