Ok, i work at Harkins theaters, its in Arizona.

anyhow today i was talking to one of my fellow managers and found out that our sound systems only do about 10,000 watts.

it just tripped me out because we have meade along with all these other dudes putting twice the watts in their whips.

aghh!!

tiaght!

Ok, i work at Harkins theaters, its in Arizona.

anyhow today i was talking to one of my fellow managers and found out that our sound systems only do about 10,000 watts.

it just tripped me out because we have meade along with all these other dudes putting twice the watts in their whips.

aghh!!

tiaght!

10,000 is still ALOT of power. Alot of shops can put in amps that can put out that much power into subs, but also alot of the respectable work goes into the process for preparing the vehicle to handle that type of power consumption from the sound system.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

yea.

back when my dad was doing sound for kitaro (japanese new age artist) he had about 720,000 watts of power.

and it could do the brown note 6hz and the "O" note 8hz.

he said one night he was messin with the tone generator playin a 6hz note and almost made him shit himself lol.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I believe he is talking about the difference between 10000 watts in a movie theater and h/e much in a car.

Damn, I believe you're right... :mellow:

Haha, maybe I should have checked at what the hell a Harkins theater was before I posted. I must have assumed it was a install shop or something... :pardon:

:fool: Now I feel dumb.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner