No Joke Clothing, Built2rail Presents Ruckus In The Valley Sept 6th Delhi Ca.

Big P

All Vehicles welcome

Db drags, Vendors, BBQ and raffle

Roll in starts at 6

Flyer and more info coming soon.

Yea so we kinda got demoted. The city's going to be there all day. If they like what they see, The fallowing year they are going to allow us to shut down all of down town for the whole week end. So come and show your support and be on good behavior so the sport and scene can grow!

Also theres a possibility of a akc sectioned pitbull show as well. But thats not writin in stone yet.

All Vehicles welcome

Db drags, Vendors, BBQ and raffle

Roll in starts at 6

Flyer and more info coming soon.

Yea so we kinda got demoted. The city's going to be there all day. If they like what they see, The fallowing year they are going to allow us to shut down all of down town for the whole week end. So come and show your support and be on good behavior so the sport and scene can grow!

Also theres a possibility of a akc sectioned pitbull show as well. But thats not writin in stone yet.

where is this ?? in cail

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

by dougs house

akc pitbull show, I didnt know AKC allowed American Pitbull terriors, sure its not UKC?

Im not sure who it is. I have a few friends that are way serous into breading. There the ones putting it on I will ask them what organization will be doing the judging this evening.

by dougs house

akc pitbull show, I didnt know AKC allowed American Pitbull terriors, sure its not UKC?

AKC classes them as American Staffordshire terriers

Any way Ill get the wording and sectioning body corrected and up on the flyer in the next couple days :)

AKC classes them as American Staffordshire terriers

Any way Ill get the wording and sectioning body corrected and up on the flyer in the next couple days :)

yep, most people dont relize they are the exact same dog, just differrent names for differrent clubs

I have 2 American Pitbull terriors, neither are Papered, so I cant show, eventually I will have a Papered APBT

sweet, If I can make it I will, I would like to check the dogs more than the show though, if I come down I will find ya and we can booze it up

Ill probably be running around like a chicken with my head cut off but of coarse were having killer food and theres talks of a after party :)

Archived