What does being a supporting member have to do woth anything?

Were you granted some special rights or something?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You have all these projects but none get done. Instead of doing it all at the same time why not do 1 build at a time so they atleast get finished. Duct tape if you have to?

dude, chill with the duct tape shit. i told you it was only duct taped for that one day until i got some electrical tape.

and this project came before my truck if it wouldve went down today, and since it didnt i kept working on my truck.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

no special rights for being a supporting member, just means You DONATED, if you dont know the deffinition of DONATED let me help you out

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

do·nate Audio Help /ˈdoʊneɪt, doʊˈneɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[doh-neyt, doh-neyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -nat·ed, -nat·ing.

–verb (used with object) 1. to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to a fund or cause: to donate used clothes to the Salvation Army.

–verb (used without object) 2. to make a gift, grant, or contribution of something; give; contribute: They donate to the Red Cross every year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1775–85, Americanism; prob. back formation from donation]

—Related forms

do·na·tor, noun

—Synonyms 1. contribute, bestow, present, bequeath

You have all these projects but none get done. Instead of doing it all at the same time why not do 1 build at a time so they atleast get finished. Duct tape if you have to?

None get done? Shit, None get started :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived