Ok guys here it is. SO my sister-in-law has this friend who says he's into car audio. He's all drunk and he starts telling me about his system. He says he has 4 JL 12W7's in an 02 Blazer hooked up to a 3500 watt JL amp. And they're only about a year old.

Then he starts telling me about his friends system, who "has 4 Alpine 12's" he calls him up and asks the guy how many watts his subs are, guy says I dunno.  He asks if he wants to sell it or not, guy says no. He asks him what decimals (not a typo) he hit at his last competition. I can hear every word this guy is saying....guy says 188 db!!!!!! I laughed and got out of the car.

A few mins later he tells me about another friends system, this one has an older cadillac on 22's with Eclipse interior and eclipse subs and highs.

Then he tells me about his system, AGAIN. This time he says he has 2 JL 10W7's on a JL 2500 watt amp. And he can hit 155 db.  He started blabing about how he works at a hospital calculating impedance for some shit up there and then just kinda stopped talking....Thank god she finally got him out of my room.

Had to tell you guys about that one....I laughed so hard once I was finally out of the car. What's the best nOOb story ya'll have???

Same thing I was thinking. And an Eclipse interior???  This was just too funny not to post up here. This just happened about 20 mins ago. His ass needs to pass out real soon though so I can eat all the pizza he just bought....LoL.

He ain't....he's in my house right now. I think he's about to leave though...she just flipped on him cause he started being an assbag. If she don't make him leave, I will. If he gonna wakes up my daughter he's gonna get his ass tossed down some stairs. I can always say he took a swing at me after I asked him to leave.

Who says I should bounce this kid outta my house??????

:poster_stupid:

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

is it really nessecary to post if all you have to say is " smiley smiley im a spammer smiley smiley" ?  it really gets old to scroll though post acter post of just smileys,  and im not just talking about Syko, its all of the smiley whores.

on topic that story is typical of people who have mediocre systems who try to hype it up to people they "think" are not in the know.