Okay last night, me and a few buddies were chillin' at the local kick it spot with some chicks just having a good time playin our tunes at a reasonable level.

About 100ft. ahead of us are a local car club, we are minding our business and like 30-40 dudes from that club walk up to us and start talking shit for no apparent reason. Hating on our systems/cars shit like that. So we started leaving that area to avoid more drama and one dude announces himself as a po-po, we know he ain't so we continue leaving, then they try chasing us on foot and in car.

I think its cause our systems get louder. Not sure though, their loudest is 1 13W7 off 1000.1 JL amp in correct factory specs.

There was 8 of us guys and 40 of them.

I want to try and maintain at least a peaceful order between us and them but don't know how.

What could I do to stop them from trying to wreck our fuckin cars and heads in?

I'm trying to avoid rumbling with them cause that will make for a long ass summer.

Just want opinions on what to do before a clash does ignite.

Derp.

imo your not going to stop it. haters will always be there just get use to it and avoid when you can.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Okay so now I hear they want to hear my system at the local kick it spot this Friday.

Do I go and show them and risk getting wrecked, or just forget it and do my thing with my people?

I guess the owner of a audio shop wants to compare it to their Team car. Not sure though.

The owner is like bff's with this 'hating' club.

Derp.

Okay so now I hear they want to hear my system at the local kick it spot this Friday.

Do I go and show them and risk getting wrecked, or just forget it and do my thing with my people?

I guess the owner of a audio shop wants to compare it to their Team car. Not sure though.

The owner is like bff's with this 'hating' club.

it usually will lead to more drama / jealousy . if not theft later on

it usually will lead to more drama / jealousy . if not theft later on

Yeah thats the thing, they just heard my car never seen what I have. (Tints to dark)

I hate theft! :censored:

Derp.

well even hearing it will generate curiosity. just keep a heads up it. could just be in clean fun but u never know nowadays

Yeah, I would like to show them cause I wanna see what they all have but I know something is bound to pop off. Rolling their myself with alot of amigos will just more than anything cause a wicked ass storm huh?

Derp.

I think theres a way to have your audio insured on your cars insurance.. do that.

Isn't that just like taking pics/saving receipts for the insurance?

Anyways, I'll look into that.

Derp.