Sonic Electronix

What Car  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Yaris or Smart

• Yaris
    • Smart

Well, since my 94 corolla is on its last leg. im starting early on what to think of getting as a new car.

Either a Toyota Yaris or a Smart Car. Both are around 13-14g a piece and both get around 38mpg.

I've sat inside a Smart Car at last year's HIN, really roomy, plus the 4 12's in the back had some boom boom.

-Post what car i should think of getting and why

Thanks in advance, Steve

Edited by Krannyman92

I personally would get neither car, just not worth the price for me. There are a few people in my town that have the smart cars, i just dont think they are worth the price. You can only fit 2 people in them, and they almost have no trunk. The Yaris would be the car out of the 2 that i might go with. You can fit 4 people, not sure how comfortable though, and does get good gas milage.

But for that kind of money, why not look in to a cobalt or a mazda 3. They both get 30+ mpg, can definately get 4 adults in them and the cobalt is $15g's and the 3 is ~$17,000 (both brand new base models, cheaper if bought used) and they both are pretty sporty.

Edit: misspellings

Edited by blue86f150

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yeah, dont get either of the 2, go for a cobalt, or hell even the new VW Rabbits, or a KIA lol

Hey i was close to getting a spectra V. Thing is quick, and ample room in the back (giggity) for a system.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

dudes looking for brand new with warranty, high mileage car that will be good on commuting

from what I seen, I like the Smart, I seen one in person, it was pretty sick

who cares about 4-12"s they are fast, yet fuel effecient, the enterior was pretty slick when I seen the last one I seen

I would do maybe 1-12" max in a smart, keep it as a gas saver, and laugh at your friends when they are spending all that money on gas, and repairs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yea, exactly what im looking for Forevr, great gas mileage, and will last a long time. So far, my corolla's the longest lasting car my family's had. I was just saying that the Smart i sat in had 4 12's in it, sick shit :).

i can always put my old kicker in there to help out with some SQ, or my future-to-be RF P2.

dudes looking for brand new with warranty, high mileage car that will be good on commuting

from what I seen, I like the Smart, I seen one in person, it was pretty sick

who cares about 4-12"s they are fast, yet fuel effecient, the enterior was pretty slick when I seen the last one I seen

I would do maybe 1-12" max in a smart, keep it as a gas saver, and laugh at your friends when they are spending all that money on gas, and repairs

At a dealership a car that is a year old is considered "used" even if it doesnt have thousands of miles. he could probably pick one up with a few hundered miles and still get the waranty. I thought the smart had a 0-60 time of like 12 sec's, could be wrong though.

this sux camel dicks